Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Challenge card for Janurary


I made this card actually last month for someone special but I like it so much I am going to use it for my Christmas card challenge card on splitcoaststampers for this month. This is such a great challenge you make ten cards a month and share with the group the one to post hers first gets a prize. It helps get your cards made up for next christmas quicker so your not making them at the last minute.

To make this card I took Stampin Up's lovely as a tree stamp and stamped it twice without reinking to give it some depth. I used whisper white cardstock, brushed silver, and brocade blue. For the sentiment I took Happy holidays from the stampin up hostess set warmest regards. To add some sparkle to the card i took my gellyroll stardust pen and outlined the trees and the words.... I really thought this turned out really cool.

No comments: